So am I the only American here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :welcome:

OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Hi Echo...
I rode a few days with a guy called Chris from carolina..he was a prize jerk!

I love America and your people were so welcoming and helpful to me.

You are very welcome here!

LOL probably was I don't hang with cyclists since they are either snobs with overly expensive bikes and even more expensive clothing or they're homeless and have a milk crate strapped to their bike.
And I'm a chick..... that usually disqualifies me from the pack.
good thing I'm not a pack animal!

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
American meaning you come from Argentina or other countries in the south, Panama or other countries in central, USA or other countries in the north of America?
Mmm I think there is a guy from Colombia too

OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
I came here to this forum since it made me laugh and I'm trying to get my motivation back which I lost somewhere between circumstance and poordom. Now I'm overweight (worst shape I have ever been in my entire life) and unmotivated with life in general. Living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help...... I'm a city girl! Living in a state that's too cheap to add a few inches of asphalt to the sides of the road doesn't help. And these HILLS OMG that always go up!

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I came here to this forum since it made me laugh and I'm trying to get my motivation back which I lost somewhere between circumstance and poordom. Now I'm overweight (worst shape I have ever been in my entire life) and unmotivated with life in general. Living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help...... I'm a city girl! Living in a state that's too cheap to add a few inches of asphalt to the sides of the road doesn't help. And these HILLS OMG that always go up!

I think many on here including me have been there and got that T shirt. As for motivation, you live in the most beautiful country on earth, there is so much to see over there ...maybe one day go and see it on a bicycle?

As for those hills....nah...they always come down too...and for the time being ride around them?

South Carolina 'for now' ???
Where would you like to go?

I met a girl in Kentucky who had ridden from the west coast on her way to new orleans via virginia (go figure) looking for a place to call home.

OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Well I've lived all over the the US. Someday when I have the money I'd like to travel/live abroad. Probably go to Portland, Oregon next when I scrape some money together. I miss the west coast been about 10 years now.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi and welcome to CC.

We sure don't put gravy on biscuits and I would think not many people on here would have a clue what grits are.
Oh yes, your chips are our crisps.

I am one of those that would happily live the the USA...I love visiting and travelling around America.

OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Hi and welcome to CC.

We sure don't put gravy on biscuits and I would think not many people on here would have a clue what grits are.
Oh yes, your chips are our crisps.

I am one of those that would happily live the the USA...I love visiting and travelling around America.

Oh God I hate grits nasty disgusting just like oatmeal or porridge cream of wheat crap..... and gravy OMG who would put that slimey nasty tasteless crap on a perfectly good biscuit Not me...... but I'd say I'm more a west coast kinda gal..... don't really like potato chips either..... or any fried potato for that matter, prefer them baked. Or fried chicken or well anything fried in copious amounts of oil actually!
Do you know how hard it is to find anythin even remotely healthy in a tiny rural town in the south..... the people here think I'm totally nuts when I ask for Grilled chicken. And mayonaise.... they slather it on everything, don't they ever worry about salmonella? I could go on and on about the horrible food.
LOL!!!

Top Bottom