So, er I went to Toni & Guy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My last cut and colour cost me £140 and I still had to shell out another £7 to get my fringe trimmed a few weeks later, the cheeky swines. It's not even any better than my usual £90 do but I was being lazy and had it done in Battersea rather than schlepping all the way to Paddington for it.
 

Glow worm

Squire
Location
Near Newmarket
My local barber only charges a fiver - can't argue with that.
In and out in less than 10 minutes, so I only have to stare at myself in the mirror (why on earth do they all insist on putting you through that ?!) for a very short space of time.
 

Herr-B

Guru
Location
Keelby
£7.80 for me. I say, 'take nine', and that leaves me with a quid to get out of the car park. Unless she's stinking of fags, then I just wait silently for all my change.
 

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'm not sure re Toni and Guy - I think sometimes when they get it right it can be a nice cut but sometimes it is just a bit too trendy out there and not my cup of tea - as a result of that I've not been for years. I don't get my hair dyed professionally - spent over a decade dying my own hair and gave it up a few years ago and wouldn't pay for the overpriced privilege of someone to do it for me - like it as my natural shade.

I get my haircut at the Vidal Sassoon training academy-take ages but is affordable for a lovely cut. Always very interesting and something new each time but subtle as I want it to be or don't want it to be without needing to do much with it.
 
Location
Beds
I used to pay anything in the region of £80-£90 for colour, cut and style, but I suddenly got soooo lucky as my hairdresser decided to go solo with a "mobile" business. Now she comes over to my place and she's charging £15 for cut and £20 for colour (£10 if it's just roots). :bravo:
 
Top Bottom