So how did you all chose what to call yourselves on here??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Coco said:
You're a ...
bee.jpg

Colin isn't close

Coco

Sorry that was for Tony B - should have quoted ;)

My bike is a raleigh corvette (although I now have a Trek but I'm not altering my signature) and i missed off the k in chic:smile:

i must mention i love the hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisKH

Guru
Lisa21 said:
Hmmm.....Or it could be BB couldn't it, and you know what that stands for......................................................:angry::angry::thumbsup:xxxx

Don't encourage him Lisa, he'll move to Wales you know. :angry:

Hey BTFB, hope you're doing ok. :smile:

CotterPin

'cos when I was a kid I spent a happy hour (not! :sad:) trying to replace cotterpins on my bike. These were the gizmo that held your cranks in place (for those young enough not to remember). After a while they would begin to wear and the crank would start to loosen. But they never wore enough to be removed easily and I would have to bash way for several hours to get the thing out - and at some point I would hit my thumb.:sad:
And then when I finally did get it out and go to fit the new one, inevitably I would strip the thread rendering it useless. So I would then have to get that one out (risking another thumb) and try and put another one.
And in my memory this was all done in a freezing cold garage on a dull Sunday afternoon in the depths of winter.

:evil:

In fact I am not actually sure whether it is a good idea for a username as I still appear to be quite traumatised by the whole experience. :ohmy:

Top Bottom