So how did you all chose what to call yourselves on here??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Yeah Lisa, you need to get out more.....esp in that hair! Wow!

Renard

I used to go by another name on here but had the same avatar (my dog, who I think is a bit foxy). One day I was going to work and saw the name Reynard painted on the front of a lorry. This inspired me to contact Shaun and get it changed (to the French version).

Coco

You're a ...
bee.jpg

zacklaws

Guru
It was a nickname from when I served out in Bosnia. As I come from Yorkshire, I was given the nickname Zack after Zack Dingle from Emmerdale.

As it was one of the best times of my life, with the best people who I have ever met, but sadly lost touch with the majority of them, I still use the same name on all forums I'm on in case anyone who knows me comes across it so they can get in touch.

But after 12 years no one ever has.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Mine is because I am Big and am on a Bianchi...no shoot sherlock

Kovu

Über Member
zacklaws said:
It was a nickname from when I served out in Bosnia. As I come from Yorkshire, I was given the nickname Zack after Zack Dingle from Emmerdale.

As it was one of the best times of my life, with the best people who I have ever met, but sadly lost touch with the majority of them, I still use the same name on all forums I'm on in case anyone who knows me comes across it so they can get in touch.

But after 12 years no one ever has.

I hope someone does at some point .... Be well good if they did and all.

ASC1951

Guru
The 3 speed fixed hub which has taken me 12 years to get from advert to wheel. If it takes it as long again to progress to a bike, I'll probably be too dead to ride it.

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
BigonaBianchi said:
Mine is because I am Big and am on a Bianchi...no shoot sherlock

Hmmm.....Or it could be BB couldn't it, and you know what that stands for......................................................:thumbsup:;):thumbsup:xxxx

Top Bottom