So how did you all chose what to call yourselves on here??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

D4VOW

I'm a petrol head as well as a cyclist. Some people call me Davo and my last initial is W. I looked up on the DVLA website for a suitable number plate and found D4 VOW, unfortunately a month later when I came round to buying it, someone had already taken it :biggrin: I use the same name on all the forums I'm a member of.

Mine is the writing on my preferred bike.

1248608985_5fcf34dc78_b.jpg

thomas

the tank engine
D4VOW said:
I'm a petrol head as well as a cyclist. Some people call me Davo and my last initial is W. I looked up on the DVLA website for a suitable number plate and found D4 VOW, unfortunately a month later when I came round to buying it, someone had already taken it :tongue: I use the same name on all the forums I'm a member of.

That's lucky, because personalised plates are naff! :biggrin:;)

Mine is just my name - yawn ? :tongue:

Night Train

Maker of Things
It's my very first forum name.
I had just bought a Harley Davidson FSXTB Night Train and so I used that.
Sadly dealer and manufacturer support was crap after I was sold a dud bike so I sold it. You'd think that for £14k it wouldn't be broken and dangerous from new but there you have it, Harley Davidson's suck!:biggrin:

However, my forum name stuck and I use it everywhere where I don't use my other forum name, Woodsmith.

cheesyname

I made one up on a motorcycle forum out of the makes of two motorbikes I own.
If you looked it up on google it happened to match exactly the name of a small Japanese Island and also the name of a Japanese blowup love doll !
Embarrassing.

threefingerjoe

Über Member
I like to play the fiddle. Since I have a crippled little finger, I have to play the fiddle with 3 fingers.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
yenrod said:
:tongue: says this for the umpeenth time.. - its my name backwards... :biggrin:

I'm nearly yenrod everywhere on the net ! - though a few others have got it, though I don't see why...i'd like to get a TM on it.

This is from the Urban Dictionary

1. YENROD
Anything or anyone that is stupid and makes no sense.
What a YENROD, he bugs me everyday with his useless dribble

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yen-rod

Now I understand:biggrin:

Coco

A loooong time ago, due to my zany practical jokes and habit of encouraging others in similar adventures, one of my managers dubbed me Coco Bin-Laden.

I had to drop the surname around 2001.

tordis

Got my nickname from someone I knew - she read a book called "One day in October" by Sigurd Hoel and thought that the heroine, Tordis, is a lot like me, so she started calling me by her name and it somehow stuck.

Top Bottom