So how did you all chose what to call yourselves on here??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I can only cope with so may usernames, and "claud" is usually taken, so I added the definite article. Which is supposed to be ironic, as it necessitated by a proliferation of online clauds, but might be interpreted as egotistical. It's an abbreviation of my name, and nothing to do with Mr Butler.

A cycling friend of mine, who sadly died this year, gave it me when he heard me playing an accordian outside my tent when we all went camping at Snatchem's End in around 2002. I thought I'd use it on this forum and keep the memory alive. He used to add my Christian name to it, then shortened it. RIP Rob!

My cat's better looking than me!

Got my musical instruments wrong there - it was a harmonica, should have been Our Monica ey?

theclaud said:
I can only cope with so may usernames, and "claud" is usually taken, so I added the definite article. Which is supposed to be ironic, as it necessitated by a proliferation of online clauds, but might be interpreted as egotistical. It's an abbreviation of my name, and nothing to do with Mr Butler.

'Claudine' Hmmm, wouldn't be my first choice :evil:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I damaged my spine in an accident and there were some parts of my anatomy became numb due to nerve damage, and I told my best mate
embarrassed.gif
and he told his mate and.......

Top Bottom