So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Oooh, forgot to post here. I bought the member formerly known as Trikeman's fully suspended ICE Trice Q a few months back. Only covered 100 miles on it so far for various reasons, but I love the thing and it's a keeper.
9th July 2017 Trike & Five Swimmers.jpg

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner

A new (to me) n+0.75, care of eBay.

25% discount for omitting the handlebars.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Schlitter encore for speed and distance

Nice bike. Speed and distance are very different masters to reconcile, so its testament to the good design of the Encore that it'll do both.

If you're looking for a removable, (relatively) affordable, and flexible way of adding more luggage without impacting weight and drag, I had some wins with Ortlieb bike packing accessory packs this summer. If you're moderately handy with a needle and thread, you can deploy them as side pods (per below). 7 Litres for the pair, at about 400g all in. This configuration gave me the confidence to tackle longer distances and the freedom to bring drinks, snacks and clothing :smile:

upload_2017-9-29_10-10-33.png

fixedfixer

Veteran
Have added some 'bling' to the home built.
Mach 1 screen a.jpg

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Oooooh ! A pair of Schlitters :wub::wub::smooch:

Were I 10 years younger ... :cry: - but I was talking to LaidBack Dave G t'other day and he was saying all is not very well in Schlitter-world right now ... :sad: A Watch-this-space situation. :unsure:

Last edited:

PaulM

Guru
Oooooh ! A pair of Schlitters :wub::wub::smooch:

Were I 10 years younger ... :cry: - but I was talking to LaidBack Dave G t'other day and he was saying all is not very well in Schlitter-world right now ... :sad: A Watch-this-space situation. :unsure:

That doesn't sound good. Bacchetta have expanded their range of carbon bikes since the Encore was launched and they are a reliable brand.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
My understanding was that it was more to do with the European manufacturer of Schlitter doing it all themselves, rather than having the US part ... or something. My impression was that Schlitter bikes will still be available but maybe under a different name ???

Top Bottom