So how many recumbent riders have we?

Discussion in 'Recumbents, Trikes and HPVs' started by Andy in Sig, 13 Sep 2007.

1. Alex H

Alex H Veteran

We Bought a Hase Pino tandem a couple of months ago, so my wife is now a recumbent rider ^_^

P7310286.jpg

Scoosh and Rickshaw Phil like this.
  2. ufkacbln

ufkacbln Guest

I think you can "join the club" by default

Alex H likes this.
  3. dbeattie

dbeattie Well-Known Member

HP Velotechnik street machine

Scoosh likes this.
  4. Always Cross

Always Cross Well-Known Member

Hi I have an Ice Adventure Trike which I love. Just bought a Hp Velotechnik Street Machine which will be a challenge to ride but will keep me interested in riding.

Scoosh likes this.
  5. YukonBoy

YukonBoy Veteran

New recumbent rider here. Just under 100 miles covered in the 3 weeks I've had it.

6. DaddyPaddey

DaddyPaddey Active Member

So what did you get? Any piccies?

7. Marco Stefano

Marco Stefano New Member

I am the new owner (well, since nearly two years ago - where did that go?) of the white Nazca Fuego featured on Dave McCraw's website. Nice.

Last edited by a moderator: 5 Jan 2017
    Scoosh likes this.
  8. FishFright

FishFright Über Member

You can add 1 more rider and 2 more trikes to your list

Trice Classic ( Can you guess where I'd been? )

trice%20loaded_zpsbndxlnd8.jpg

And my VTX . My favourite of my many things to pedal
    vtx_zpswbaqdlfg.jpg

PaulM, Scoosh, StuAff and 2 others like this.
  9. PaulM

PaulM Über Member

Lovely VTX. My new baby, built from frameset. Cromo frame is handmade in the Netherlands:

10. Don6000

Don6000 Regular

123v23q.jpg
    This was my first recumbent, It proved a very cheap way to try recumbents and was apparently made by a bike shop owner for himself some time back in the 80's.

I then moved on to Street Machine GT which I have enjoyed for the last few years. but is likely to go soon to provide garage space for my latest purchase.

16ksxs7.jpg

Very recently purchased (still need to lengthen the chain after extending the boom so not had a decent trial ride yet) is this ICE Trice Q with Windrap fairing and Q rotors. This was once owned in the past by Carl (Black Panther) on this forum.

fx6v5t.jpg

11. fixedfixer

fixedfixer Über Member

My first and current recumbent. Home built Mach 1 which has been great fun and has inspired me to build a Mach 2.

Mach1.jpg

12. AndyBa

AndyBa Regular

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]I bought a 2nd hand KMX Tornado the took the plunge and bought an incomplete KMX X Class which I'm trying to revive - so I have 2.
    Low bugdet but I always fancied a tadpole. I just didn't expect some parts would be so hard to replace..Still its a learning experience!

edit: Pics added
    1st is the KMX Tornado it has mag wheels and botched rear drop-outs (it was previously motorised).

2nd is a KMX x Class, the frame is holed and pitted with rust (write-off - good rear drop-outs tho) it only has one front wheel (why is it soooo hard to match!). I do have the seat cover whicj isn't shown.
    A home-brewed a molasses mix (see Youtube - I recommend it) has made the rust disappear from the stub-axles and various other parts.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: 2 Sep 2017
    Andrew1971 and FishFright like this.
  13. Andrew1971

Andrew1971 Senior Member

Where's the pic's :okay:

14. AndyBa

AndyBa Regular

Pics uploaded- see my original post above.

neil earley likes this.
  15. fixedfixer

fixedfixer Über Member

Weather was nice this weekend so took the 'bent for a blast'.

Mach 1b(small).jpg

Cycleops, FishFright and neil earley like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice