So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Always Cross

Veteran
Hi I have an Ice Adventure Trike which I love. Just bought a Hp Velotechnik Street Machine which will be a challenge to ride but will keep me interested in riding.

Marco Stefano

I am the new owner (well, since nearly two years ago - where did that go?) of the white Nazca Fuego featured on Dave McCraw's website. Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

FishFright

More wheels than sense
You can add 1 more rider and 2 more trikes to your list

Trice Classic ( Can you guess where I'd been? )

trice%20loaded_zpsbndxlnd8.jpg

And my VTX . My favourite of my many things to pedal
vtx_zpswbaqdlfg.jpg

Don6000

Regular
123v23q.jpg

This was my first recumbent, It proved a very cheap way to try recumbents and was apparently made by a bike shop owner for himself some time back in the 80's.

I then moved on to Street Machine GT which I have enjoyed for the last few years. but is likely to go soon to provide garage space for my latest purchase.

16ksxs7.jpg

Very recently purchased (still need to lengthen the chain after extending the boom so not had a decent trial ride yet) is this ICE Trice Q with Windrap fairing and Q rotors. This was once owned in the past by Carl (Black Panther) on this forum.

fx6v5t.jpg

fixedfixer

Veteran
My first and current recumbent. Home built Mach 1 which has been great fun and has inspired me to build a Mach 2.

Mach1.jpg

AndyBa

IMG_5622_zpsh3ftkyyj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_5622_zpsh3ftkyyj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_5622_zpsh3ftkyyj.jpg
I bought a 2nd hand KMX Tornado the took the plunge and bought an incomplete KMX X Class which I'm trying to revive - so I have 2.
Low bugdet but I always fancied a tadpole. I just didn't expect some parts would be so hard to replace..Still its a learning experience!

edit: Pics added
1st is the KMX Tornado it has mag wheels and botched rear drop-outs (it was previously motorised).

2nd is a KMX x Class, the frame is holed and pitted with rust (write-off - good rear drop-outs tho) it only has one front wheel (why is it soooo hard to match!). I do have the seat cover whicj isn't shown.
A home-brewed a molasses mix (see Youtube - I recommend it) has made the rust disappear from the stub-axles and various other parts.

IMG_5622_zpsh3ftkyyj.jpg

Attachments

• KMXRearfork_zps1jaydznt.jpg
    KMXRearfork_zps1jaydznt.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5588_zpsvxs04pai.jpg
    IMG_5588_zpsvxs04pai.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5622.JPG
    IMG_5622.JPG
    205.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

fixedfixer

Veteran
@Slogger Thread and pics on the Vendetta 2 clone when you get building please. :thumbsup:

(Edit - I see you already have started a thread, nice one)

Last edited:
Top Bottom