So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alans

black belt lounge lizard
My wife owns aTrice which I occassionaly use for the short trip to the local shops.

spandex

I love Dr D
Very nice Dave Very nice:tongue:

blue trice

2 recumbents

it seems a good idea to have 2 recumbents/
both types,
1 wheel fronnt & 2 wheels front,
the sinner is a slower model than the tarrow trice

blue trice

There obviously are not enough, on the London to Brighton there were two Catrikes, me and a customer and a HP Streetmachine, I understand there were a couple of Trices later on.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
There was at least one :-) Didn't see any others, though from the number of people telling me how comfy I looked (and me confirming as much), we might see a lot more next year!

Ben Lovejoy said:
There was at least one :-) Didn't see any others, though from the number of people telling me how comfy I looked (and me confirming as much), we might see a lot more next year!

"Is that as comfy as it looks", me "yes", "is it fast", me "sometimes", going uphill, "it's not fast now is it", me "no but it's still comfy", coming down the other side "bl**dy h*ll!!", me "bye". Oh, what fun.

Isle of Wight is more fun........ Myself and Paul on Catrikes and we met some 6 Trices and a Grasshopper.

It is unusual that we have so many Trikes on this ride. From the ferry we had a convoy of four, and from Brading there were Five.

We did annoy a few roadies by ripping past on the downhills!

Cunobelin said:
Isle of Wight is more fun........ Myself and Paul on Catrikes and we met some 6 Trices and a Grasshopper.

It is unusual that we have so many Trikes on this ride. From the ferry we had a convoy of four, and from Brading there were Five.

We did annoy a few roadies by ripping past on the downhills!

I will do my best to make it next year.

Wee-man

HPVelotechnik Scorpion FX, colour orange, Ergo-mesh seat, pannier and lo-rider racks and the 81 gear option.

An absolute pleasure to ride...........

blue trice

2 recumbents

The general landscape of norfolk lends itself to cycling,
and more so to recumbents.
One is a sinner ( 1 wheel front) + ( blue trice 2w.f).
Hoping to take one down to London in setptember for the freewheel ride.

blue trice

blue trice said:
The general landscape of norfolk lends itself to cycling,
and more so to recumbents.
One is a sinner ( 1 wheel front) + ( blue trice 2w.f).
Hoping to take one down to London in setptember for the freewheel ride.

blue trice

I may see you there.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Catrike UK said:
"Is that as comfy as it looks", me "yes", "is it fast", me "sometimes", going uphill, "it's not fast now is it", me "no but it's still comfy", coming down the other side "bl**dy h*ll!!", me "bye". Oh, what fun.

I learned a basic explanation for in France

<point uphill> - Oui, c'est dur (yes, it's hard)
<point downhill, big grin> Mais, tres facile, tres vite! (but, very easy, very quick!)

If I felt brave and the person listening had time for my pigeon French, I could explain that for an athletic person, uphill was much easier than for me...

Going uphill, folk tended to applaud and shout encouragement. Downhill, we never heard what they shouted, we went by too fast!:blush:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I can join this thread now. I have a hybrid (of the Frankenstein variety) that is part KMX and part bunk bed. The rear mech is also a bitsa with some parts off an old Muddy Fox mech and bits from my tub of spare car parts. There is also an off cut from my trailer chassis.

Top Bottom