So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

don king

Hi,

Just joined - I have one home made recumbent and hope to cycle from London to Paris in Sept. Possibly exmouth night cycle in June. Depending on fitness, old age and weight loss

fuzzymum1

I'm fairly new here and newish to cycling too. I have an early/mid 90's trice and I'm loving it. Mr fuzzy rides an early 90's trice too but is in the process of ordering a new one. Due to being lots of stones heavier than I should be I do short slow rides right now but they're getting easier and hopefully I'll be able to go further and faster soon.

Kerher

2 bikes I am new to BENT bikes but ride everyday... :biggrin:. dont get on the wegie (Standard road bike) bike anymore. May need to get rid of that one.
RANS Force 5 XP (2 wheeler 650's)
ActionBent T1 (tadpole style trike)

I have just purchased second-hand a Radius C4 with USS from ebay. Am only in the early stages of learning a whole new way of riding a bike, but finding it great fun to be on a 'bent. I am hoping that it will solve all those awful aches and pains I get on a conventional machine.

Grin Factor 9

Currently riding a 2 week old Trice Q, and loving it :angry:. Prior to this I had an early (1990 model) Peter Ross Trice, before which I had a Pashley PDQ, but started out my 'bent "career" with a Zephyr Lowracer!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Well, having tried a trike recently I'm...erm...considering dabbling in the Dark Side. I'd not go completely 'bent, as it were, but I'm certainly...um...trike-curious.:angry:

Is there any hope for me?xx(

Top Bottom