So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fards

mcd said:
It was a good weekend (even if I was a bit tired on the Sunday). Do you have a date in mind?

With all the riders that there are in the area, sounds like you'll not be needing me to do any organising :-)

no dates been finalised yet, but thanks again for stepping into the breach!
with you in mind, we're thinking about maybe running a couple more race weekends, better value for travelling time?

NickM

Veteran
mcd said:
It was a good weekend
Indeed it was :rolleyes:

mcd said:
(even if I was a bit tired on the Sunday).
Trying too hard on the Saturday - you want to slow down a bit, old chap :rolleyes:

mcd

fards said:
no dates been finalised yet, but thanks again for stepping into the breach!
with you in mind, we're thinking about maybe running a couple more race weekends, better value for travelling time?

It is - but with the touring rides and the get-together on the Saturday night it makes it more of a social event. Guinness at the Halfway House Inn was as much a part of the Shrew-Wolves weekend as was the riding/racing.

fards

mcd said:
It is - but with the touring rides and the get-together on the Saturday night it makes it more of a social event. Guinness at the Halfway House Inn was as much a part of the Shrew-Wolves weekend as was the riding/racing.

indeed, maybe we should race for beer?

will try and get stokes barn sorted to stop at. bunk barn and camping, loadsa good pubs too!

mcd

Cheat! That's just not fair! (pot, kettle etc etc)

Nice one - what's the ride like?

NickM

Veteran
mcd said:
Cheat! That's just not fair! (pot, kettle etc etc)
Hee hee hee hee hee hee...

mcd said:
Nice one - what's the ride like?
That I don't know yet - it needs a bit of fettling before test riding, having been out of action for a while. And it hasn't actually made the journey from SE26 to SE10 yet...

Next cycling accessory looks like it will have to be a somewhat bigger car :biggrin:

andharwheel

Next cycling accessory looks like it will have to be a somewhat bigger car -
Yeah and I might have change my transport arrangements to Suffolk in August. Hard getting a fully faired machine on a train....

andharwheel

I once rode to Cyclevision in Holland and competed and came 4th in a race. As much as I would love to combine the worlds with a couple of weeks off it's not going to happen.
Looks like there are going quite a few fast people in the BHPC this year.

fards

Andhar, can you grab a lift with someone else who's coming down?

Did you buy both bikes Nick?
Would be interested in seeing the arrow, don't think I've ever seen one and let us know of the handling differences if you did.
Is there going to be anyone left for me to race in nekkid class this year? I'm not counting the carbon twins (some tall bugger on a high racer and a whippet from Cheltenham on a nocom) as they do things like T***n, cheats.. ;P

Goes off to see how much fibreglass he's got left and whether he can completely cover the wyre with it..

andharwheel

Fards,
I was going to come down with Sherri and my girlfriend. However I have a fully faired project on the go just now and I am not sure whether the 3 of us and my new machine will fit in Sherri's car. I am determined for once to have a competitive machine. I have the impression that faired machines are going to fast riders and that there may some fast Brits at the worlds. Anyway I am determined to prove that are faster trikes than the Quests.
regards

Top Bottom