So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NickM

Veteran
fards said:
Did you buy both bikes Nick?
Yes; I don't know yet which will occupy the fairing, although the Arrow's "undercarriage" looks useful... it rather depends on whether I can make it fit me. Size adjustment is by swapping cranks and changing seat pad!

Can't wait to bring them home (next Tues, don't ask...) and get fettling :biggrin:

Our kitchen will be even fuller than usual!

Phil

I've got an M5 28/20, and plan to add a tadpole trike to the fleet this spring.

Phil

Phil

> Welcome to the forum phil. What model of M5 is it?

Hi MCD, thanks for the welcome. :biggrin: I've been off forums for a while, used to be M5_Phil on C+ and a lurker on acf.

Its a 28/20 - uss, shaped airflow seat, 700c rear wheel, 406 front. Much like a StreetMachine, but available when the bug bit hard within an hours drive. ;)

Have you ever bented up & down the B1077? If not your doppelganger has. :smile:

davidwalton

Picked up my new StreetMachine GTe yesterday afternoon. Checked everything is done up properly this morning, and now waiting for Insurance acceptance before going out on the road.

LeeW

For me it is 4
Trice S (kinda sold but I have yet to receive payment so still technically mine)
Trice Micro #2071 (good weather only trike, not used for several months)
Bacchetta Strada (occasional use)
Quest 193 (primary ride, ~150 miles/week)
X² (tandem trike under construction)

tredder

I have been considering buying a recumbent but found it v.hard to find out what was on the market, this thread has been fantastic for providing info on models available..... Thanks!

(Still think the StreeMachine is the sexiest looker...)

foothillbilly

Burley Jett Creek (Burley went out of business, but is being revived by different people). My wife has a Sun EZ-3 trike.

OP
OP
Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
tredder said:
I have been considering buying a recumbent but found it v.hard to find out what was on the market, this thread has been fantastic for providing info on models available..... Thanks!

The Street Machine is also the mutt's nuts to ride.

wafflycat

tredder said:

You're down as being in East Anglia. Get yourself over to DTek in Little Thetford (contact details here) and you can try some machines out. If you happen to be in Norfolk, you're welcome to try out my IceT if you want.

Top Bottom