So long

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

The relevance of your age, marital status and job title are...?

All important if you are trying to impress people that you are mature, can actually get a woman, and aren't sponging off the state, juxtaposing the assumption that all those that you believe are having a go at you are just infantile, girlfriendless, dole scroungers.

lukesdad

The relevance of your age, marital status and job title are...?

Hang on I'll ask noods.....

Speicher

Vice Admiral
[QUOTE 1991392, member: 45"]Who'd marry you anyway, you overaged dustman?[/quote]

How dare you call Sitting Duck a dustman.:angry: He is a Domestic Refuse Technician, and he could be self-employed if he wanted to be.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
The dismount was well-executed. "as a married 42 year old senior manage" should score well on artistic impression but the judges might well have been hoping for a more complex manoeuvre.
As a 41-year-old married senior manager, I have to disagree with your assessment. The dismount was badly flunked.

srw

since when has any thread gone the way the OP intended?
My for sale threads have...

srw

[QUOTE 1991412, member: 45"]Are you me???[/quote]

As a 41-year-old married senior manager in the financial services industry I believe I'm not. But stranger things have happened.

I'm making the most of the "41-year-old" bit - it won't last for much longer.

U

User482

As a 41-year-old married senior manager, I have to disagree with your assessment. The dismount was badly flunked.
Yeah, but who knows how much you'll have regressed in a year's time?

srw

You are contradicting yourself. If a bit of you is 41 years old, how much older is the rest of you?
My teeth are somewhat younger; each hair is much younger; my muscles feels rather older this evening - I went out with my 17-year-old nephew on the bike today. It blew away a few cobwebs after a week of over-eating, and matched him yard for yard* on the uphills. He went downhill at silly mph, but I ran his legs ragged on a stretch of flat smooth tarmac.

*Note to young people - the "yard" is what we used to call what I believe you know call the "metre".

Top Bottom