So many punctures.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I hedge my bets by having gator skin on the front and marathon plus on the back on my SS and I almost never get punctures.

On my road bike I have lovely 4000s tyres and mitigate the lack of puncture protection by ensuring I don't cycle over anything that might give me a puncture ;)

Reactions: 4F

Frood42

I know where my towel is
marathon plus seem to be working ok for me at the moment

J.Primus

All these people with no punctures!

Puncture resistant tyres help but it's still down to luck whether or not you get one!

Indeed. I fitted my wife with some Durano plus's and she celebrated by cycling over a broken bottle that would have gone through a lorry tyre two days after I put them on when we were about 20 miles from the house. It was a fun day! Had to throw the whole tyre out.

wilkotom

Bontrager Race All-weather Hardcase here, gone 2000 miles in London and no punctures. Having said that I'm sure the fairy's waiting for it to be nice and cold before she decides to pay me a raft of visits...

Reactions: 4F
Conti GP 4 Seasons are the dogs danglies for commuting . FACT. The rest are rubbish. FACT

:thanks:

I'm not even going to react to this.

It doesn't deserve a response.

The second fact you quote is anything but a fact. The first is poorly qualified opinion. Upper-case lettering does not add veracity. EVER.

These nonsenses were posted just to elicit a response - and in that limited ambition they failed comprehensively.

No response. Not a murmer. NOTHING!!

You fail!!!!!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'm not even going to react to this.

It doesn't deserve a response.

The second fact you quote is anything but a fact. The first is poorly qualified opinion. Upper-case lettering does not add veracity. EVER.

These nonsenses were posted just to elicit a response - and in that limited ambition they failed comprehensively.

No response. Not a murmer. NOTHING!!

You fail!!!!!!

You know I'm right though ! :tongue:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Conti GP 4 Seasons are the dogs danglies for commuting . FACT. The rest are rubbish. FACT

:thanks:
Nah, bit slippery when wet :rolleyes:

ceejayh

Indeed. I fitted my wife with some Durano plus's and she celebrated by cycling over a broken bottle that would have gone through a lorry tyre two days after I put them on when we were about 20 miles from the house. It was a fun day! Had to throw the whole tyre out.

Why would you fit some tyres to your wife??

Seems a little cruel :biggrin:.

Top Bottom