So............ What are you hoping to get for Christmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well what are you hoping for ?

Me, well actually had mine a month :blush: - wife bought one of those radio alarm thingy's with a daylight bulb in it - it slowly switches on about half an hour before the radio comes on (i.e. comes on dim, then gets brighter over 30 minutes), so you wake up gently. Quite like it, none of this 'OMG' time to get up !

No bike related stuff though - or none that I've asked for.

Kids - they've got the Xbox, but lots of other stuff, Lego, Barbie, 2 remote control monster trucks (flippin huge - I didn't buy them - the wife did and got them for £20 each, not £60 each)....if I'd have bought them I'd be dead.

Wife has got cosmetics, ear rings, new phone and bits and bobs.

Anyone hoping Santa brings a new bike / wheels ? :tongue:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I've already had mine too. A sleek MP3/DAB radio system :tongue:

Don't know what other bits and bobs but hoping for a couple of bike shop vouchers.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
My request for a pair of Lancashire clogs was refused :cry:

However I am getting:

Construction manuals for the building of a couple of live steam locomotives - my lathe is waiting expectantly.

Some fiction and CDs - some I've requested some my wife will have tuned in on my vibes.

Nothing bike related - didn't ask for any.

Nice stuff that will be a genuine surprise.

I'm now working on a cunning plan to acquire some clogs. :thumbsup:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I was hoping. wildly dreaming, for the new Bianchi Sempra, but I see the colour I want won't be in Evans until the end of April.:cry: So, maybe an ESB water bottle from Foska will have to do.:santa:

Arch

Married to Night Train
The only things I've asked for are a specific knitting book, and a pair of pyjamas. Everything else (assuming there IS anything else) will be a surprise.

scots_lass

The only present I know I'm getting is my Kindle which I bought myself. All the others will be surprises but I hope there will be some chocolates in the pile somewhere with my name on them!

Svendo

Guru
I'd really like a pair of Dura Ace laminate clincher wheels, or Mavic R-Sys.....

But no thinks I'm worth that much unfortunately :sad: I'll just have to buy them myself :smile: .

Think I've got mp3 with radio so I can listen to the archers as well as music when I'm out on the bike,
CDs and books. And a new digital camera with 'instant shoot' so I can take decent photos of bicycle races.

I've just upgrading my main computer this xmas.

2x Xeon X5650's.
SR-2 MoBo.
Lian Li PC-P80 case.
12x 2Gb ram.
2x vid cards.
1500 watt PSU.
Plus HDD and other extras.

The first four items are new.
The rest I already had.

Luck ........ :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
I asked for an electric blanket, got given one wrapped up over a month ago and said I wouldn't use it until after the twenty fifth but put it on the bed last weekend. Very nice ta!

So I'm happy and don't want owt else.

HelenD123

Guru
I have a new bar bag on order with Christmas money from my parents, but in all seriousness all I want is to be together with my family and have some good food.

Top Bottom