So what have you got planned for the bank holiday weekend?*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'm off to Towersey Village Festival festival to see the likes of Bellowhead, Edward II, Nic Jones, Peatbog Faeries and Session A9.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Birthday week-end.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I'm considering heading up to Bethnal Green for the hardcourt bike polo thing, keirin at Herne Hill on Sunday and nothing for Monday although I belive the Notting Hill Carnival is on and I've never been to it. The only definite for the weekend is that I'll be drinking gin :cheers:

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'm considering heading up to Bethnal Green for the hardcourt bike polo thing, keirin at Herne Hill on Sunday and nothing for Monday although I belive the Notting Hill Carnival is on and I've never been to it. The only definite for the weekend is that I'll be drinking gin :cheers:

My wife has packed a bottle of gin for the weekend. I'm making do with Wray and Nephew's overproof rum.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
My wife has packed a bottle of gin for the weekend. I'm making do with Wray and Nephew's overproof rum.

I approve of both and I've not had W&N for ages.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
just had builders in and re decorated 2 rooms , so after carpet fitter finishes 2moro pm got all the furniture and clothes to get back from where ever they are and put together my daughters bed and bedroom furniture along with ours . if lucky might get a short ride in

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I've got a short meeting in the morning and hoping to get out on the bike by 11am/12pm for a couple of hours, quick pub stop just for one before heading to the girls summer play tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. Followed by a lazy evening with pasta and wine :smile:

Saturday all day is free until 7pm, when I'm meeting friends for drinks (my turn to drive :sad: )

Sunday, train to Bidston, bikeride for 50miles riding home zig zagging down the wirral and back to Wrexham with my mate Pete. Pubs will be visited :smile:

Monday, 12 hour shift, but its overtime on a Bank Holiday :smile:

If it all goes to plan I'll be happy

Sean

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Bank Hodilay? ..... When?...... Oh yes, that English one....... I'm in Scotland....... When is it?....... Ah right, I've just looked at the calendar...... I doubt I'll be doing much....... but I'll be heading for the Paralympics a few days later if that counts?

Primal Scream

Get your rocks off
Install a new light fitting in my widowed mums renovated kitchen, play a round of golf, watch the West Ham (my teams) match on the box, Saturday night out with my wife and freinds at a pub in Greenwich and go for a long ride each morning.

Life is for living, I will rest when I am dead :tongue: ^_^

Top Bottom