So...what's the plan for new years eve chaps?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
wafflycat said:
I shall be thoroughly boring on New Year's Eve by being sober and having a relatively early night!

Really?? :sad::eek:

mondobongo

Über Member
Finish work at 10.00pm so just time to get home have a nice curry with Mrs MB and a few wee drams of a nice malt, watch Jools and let the year in.

Plan to be up nice and early for a walk on the beach before nipping off for a ride.

Dave5N

Über Member
wafflycat said:
Aye. Come New Year's Day, in the morning, I'll be making a stirling feeble effort at cycling fast for ten miles against the clock. I'll be happy if I get under the hour! :smile:

I'll give you a pound for every second under 27 minutes!

(My best was 27.10, some 35 years ago!)

wafflycat

Dave5N said:
I'll give you a pound for every second under 27 minutes!

(My best was 27.10, some 35 years ago!)

Your cash is entirely safe! ;)

MarkF

Guru
Taking my 3 young kids to the local football clubs New Year do, kids are welcome at Thackley FC.:smile:They want to go out and every pub near me will be full of people either comotose, spewing up or fighting. Or fighting whilst spewing up on their way to becoming comotose.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Quiet night in with some beers, snacks and Still Game on the telly. Then at midnight I'll be watching the fireworks over Edinburgh Castle from my window.

Hoping to start 2008 with a pootle about on the bike - perhaps a wee trip on the 1st to the seaside at Porty ? Who knows. I'll just get out and see where the mood takes me.

Then on the 2nd I'll be perusing the Edinburgh Bike CoOp's sale PDF and seeing if there's anything worth going there on the 3rd for :-)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Am gonna be in Crediton Devon with very old and dear schoolfriends and a barrel of Piston Bitter. Party-on.

Happy New Year to you all.

Top Bottom