So...what's the plan for new years eve chaps?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

freakhatz

I guess I'll be recyling the calendar - you know, moving all the days around and adding the 29th February. I'm a fun kinda guy.

redshift

Über Member
Staying in and not going anywhere. My Bah! humbug time has been unexpectedly extended.

gavintc

Guru
Just got in from the Edinburgh Hogmanay party - outstanding. Kasabian headlined but had Noel Gallagher playing lead guitar. What a great night. Idlewild, Kasabian and then incredible fireworks -all on a mild evening and lots and lots of people. The party continues outside on the street - bit noisy but it is what you expect for living down town.

Mortiroloboy

Guinea pigs lived, Dogs only mildly terrified, wind obviously blowing away from direction of our garden as not too many bits to pick up this morning, all glass still intact...Happy New Year... 4 hours sleep, thanks tw@t:angry:

gbb

Legendary Member
London Embankment for she and me...brilliant display, like endless savos of canon.
Left home at 17.00, got the tube from Epping, got home at 03.30 :smile:

The junction of Birdcage walk and Horseguards road was absolute bedlam....musta been a thousand people trying to go in three different directions at the same time. Hold on tight to your dearly beloved...or youd'd get lost forever :smile:

Lots of noise, allthough not enough music on the Embankment, lots of dancing when the music was playing, lots of drinking revellers, and ive never seen so many foreign nationals in one place :thumbsup:

Top Bottom