So...what's the plan for new years eve chaps?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris42

Wife and I going to a swingers party to see the new year in with a bang!

longers

Legendary Member
Going somewhere nice for tea (8 of us - friends and family), I'll serve them Kirsties ginger cocktail and then off to meet another friend who has come down from Barrow :wacko:.

Mortiroloboy

Me and the missus, will be sat in our front room, trying to stop our two dogs from going mad, as the to$$er two doors up lets off industrial sized fireworks from the top of the ISO box he has at the bottom of his Trampoline, gas cylinder, junk crammed garden. FFS. Then on New Years day I can go out into my garden and, pick up tons of shredded part burnt bits of firework, check to see if the kids Guinea pigs are still alive, not having died of shock from the thunderous, window shaking detonations of the previous night. :angry:Tw@t.:wacko:

ChrisKH

Guru
Bigtallfatbloke said:
...I'll be at home avoiding the madness. Will watch 'dinner for one' at midnight (it's a strange germanic tradition)....

I have heard that BTFB. The Berlin office for my old firm used to watch this every Xmas; the whole office would troop to the local cinema to watch this before Xmas lunch.

ChrisKH

Guru
For my part I shall be attending a shindig at the church hall. Just can't decide what to drink. As I don't drink usually but feel I should once in a while. I have a cupboard full of unopened spirits but there lies madness. Probably.:tongue:xx(

Arch

Married to Night Train
Probably won't be doing anything particular. After a week of comany, I'm relishing some time alone. And anyway, no one's invited me anywhere...

No actually, I think I would prefer a solitary night in. I have chocolates, and a triple disc Oliver Postgate DVD - the complete Bagpuss, Clangers and Ivor.;)

domtyler

Über Member
Unless anyone fancies babysitting I'll be eating nice food, drinking nice drinks and probably on here most of the night unless the wife decides to hog the laptop! :biggrin:

Well, I think I'll be buffing the bike ready for an early three lap of Richmond Park...start the Year off on the right foot (possibly finish on the left - don't know:thumbsup:) Probably take a look at Jools Hollandaise later...'Shoota nanny' or qchose like that. :biggrin:
Now, I am listening to Kenneth Williams on R4...

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I'll be on here untill something good comes on TV. So all nght till i go to bed.
I think we are going to walk up the road to the top of the hill, and watch the fireworks that are happening at Nottingham Castle at 12.

Change of plan, not going to gay bar with lezzer, I've spent 50 quid on too much sushi and a bottle of saki, gonna sit at home and get stuffed and sloshed with the Mrs. Loverly.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
mickle said:
Change of plan, not going to gay bar with lezzer, I've spent 50 quid on too much sushi and a bottle of saki, gonna sit at home and get stuffed and sloshed with the Mrs. Loverly.

Make sure you have some left over! :wacko: I know when your birthday is:biggrin:, and I will be coming round to your house for a combined house warming and Birthday party. :biggrin: Please ask Spandex if he could bake some special nibbles. What time does your Birthday party start. BTW where is Spandex? :smile:

Top Bottom