so where did you go on holiday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

terry huckle

Argentina back in January....not a huge choice, as number one son was getting married there (in Salta). I`m glad I went, but have no special desire to go back.

Then a walking holiday in Andalucia in June (Exodus, brilliant)

Arch

Married to Night Train
France, two and bit weeks cycling on the trike, back on June.

Off there again in, oooh! less than a month!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Well it rained for 14hrs on my second day in the Lakes ;). The only casualty was a run-down mobile phone died with all the water.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Uncle Mort said:
One of our mad uncles had a house in Penmaenmawr where we went a couple of times as kids. He was chapel, so total silence and house arrest on Sunday, tripe every Thursday and forced marches in the rain are my abiding memory :blush:

I stand corrected ;) :smile:

TVC

Up to now, a few days in Dublin, a day trip to Paris, and a weekend in Pocklington. In October it's Fiji and Australia.

gavintc

Guru
We had 2 lovely weeks in France - Loire for a week (Blois) then the Auvergne region for the 2nd week. We took our bikes and cycled most days. It was very pleasant and I completed my first French Sportive - excellent and much better organised that our events.

A week in crete in June with a girlfriend
A week in Kylesku, Sutherland in July with my husband
Two weeks doing LEJOG in August with the same person I went to crete with
A week riding outer hebrides in Sept with a bunch of friends

Seems like a lot but I've taken no annual leave for the rest of this year so had to 'spend' it all quickly, or lose it!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Two weeks going around Europe in the caravan. Well, only Delft-Holland, Bruges-Belgium, Ameins-France, this year. Wasnt bad, some nice hot weather. A few days of wet weather. Some not bad cycling got in aswell.
Went away a few times in the caravan this year aswell, just in England those times though.

Top Bottom