so where did you go on holiday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

graham56

Guru
Mallorca for 2 weeks,got some excellent cycling in.Never seen as many cyclists,and amazing how drivers actually respect you out on the road.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Two weeks doing LEJOG in August with the same person I went to crete with
..so how did this go?...I suppose Le Jog is something I should do one day as well:blush:

No holiday in the seven months I'll have worked this (golf) season.

But a week in England in Oct. Two weeks in Sweden (also in Oct). Three weeks in Asia in Nov. Christmas in England. Golf 'conference' on Gran Canaria early Jan. Then 10 weeks to kill time with before the new golf season. Any ideas?

yoyo

France, Germany and Switzerland.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cala Galdana on Menorca - very nice and quiet - two weeks with the kids....

Other than that, a few nights at the In-Law's caravan in North Wales, then a fair bit at home (like this week) doing stuff with the kids. Will be booking October half term off and Feb's, as well as a week or two at Christmas - have 38 days to use up....but these will be at home, doing stuff and out on my bike !

longers

Legendary Member
Did my first proper touring by bike, from home to Cumbria, County Durham and back through Yorkshire. Really enjoyed it ;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
First 2 weeks of August in the US with a mate. 4 days in NY (he had never been to NY before, so did the tourist thing with him). The rest of the time at another friends place in Philadelphia. Nice big house, swimming pool, big fridge filled with beer, barbeque etc etc.. put on 6lbs in weight :-(
Weather was glorious too...

Top Bottom