so where did you go on holiday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Not really had a holiday as such (yet) this year.
A long weekend in Provence to knock off Ventoux.
Weekends in Wales visiting rellies and Plax.
A few weekends in York visiting a certain special someone, and meeting Carwash and Gromit.
And a wet weekend in Nottingham at Get Cycling, meeting Mickle, Spandex, Night Train, Longers, Joe24 (I think) and possibly a few others.
But...off to the Alps in a few weeks! ;)

Spent a couple of weeks with the French in Laws - in Bassan, near Beziers. The usual traditional French lifestyle and beautiful weather. Walking in the vineyards each day, Jack the dog snoring and plenty of (ahem) aperitifs - perfect!

2udye0j.jpg

Mont St Clair in Sete - which is 'a little bit steep' (ie: knocked my pipe out..:biggrin:)

2pq1g74.jpg

When I am not nosediving I park it up... :eek:

2vd4ghc.jpg

René my Father in Law and André (the bull on a bike and London Pride jersey recipient:smile:) cycling under the beautiful blue sky in Clermont Herault...

16igx3a.jpg

...and of course a CycleChat jersey photo...:biggrin:

papercorn2000

10 days in the Northern Lakes, 10 days in Penbrokeshire, and a week in Dumfriesshire.
And we did the Wickerman festival too

Batzman

Auckland, New Zealand.

Went for one (short) ride and promptly got a visit from the P*$^*& fairy. (didn't take spares, natch.) Thought I was going to get mugged on the way home.

Noodley said:
No but I used to stay there :biggrin: Go Sharks!! :wacko:

Me too! Heathcote.
Spent loads of time at Cronulla beach and all around that area along the train line to Sutherland. :becool:
HAPPY daze, they were. And I watched the footy quite a bit, too.
We had this conversation on C+, non? ;)

Mortiroloboy

graham56 said:
Mallorca for 2 weeks,got some excellent cycling in.Never seen as many cyclists,and amazing how drivers actually respect you out on the road.

You went to the cycling island of Mallorca, and were surprised how many cyclists you saw, phfft!

Mortiroloboy

Aperitif said:
Spent a couple of weeks with the French in Laws - in Bassan, near Beziers. The usual traditional French lifestyle and beautiful weather. Walking in the vineyards each day, Jack the dog snoring and plenty of (ahem) aperitifs - perfect!

2udye0j.jpg

Mont St Clair in Sete - which is 'a little bit steep' (ie: knocked my pipe out..:wacko:)

2pq1g74.jpg

When I am not nosediving I park it up... ;)

2vd4ghc.jpg

René my Father in Law and André (the bull on a bike and London Pride jersey recipient:smile:) cycling under the beautiful blue sky in Clermont Herault...

16igx3a.jpg

...and of course a CycleChat jersey photo...:becool:

Yes, we can see your pipe, it's very long and very orange Great pictures BTW goes green with envy

Top Bottom