So who's got tattoos? Or piercings?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Happiness Stan said:
Tattoos.

Why advertise your stupidity?

It's a personal thing; I'm indifferent to either.

Whereas my nine year old son practically throws up if he sees anyone with multiple piercings or large visible tattoos.

OP
OP
badkitty

badkitty

A Fiddler of ill repute
Happiness Stan said:
Tattoos.

Why advertise your stupidity?

Good point.:biggrin::bravo:

Much better to use your forum postings to do it for you.:smile:

adscrim

Veteran
badkitty said:
Good point.:biggrin::bravo:

Much better to use your forum postings to do it for you.:smile:

+1

I've a single and relatively large piece covering the inside of my right bicep (as large as my little bicep could accommodate:wacko:). I designed it myself, it's a representation of my family unit. I love it a wouldn't be without it - same goes for the tattoo;).

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Left ear pierced when I was 22 at the insistence of my now-ex wife. Got it done on the way home from watching "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me" at the Odeon in Edinburgh.

No tattoos. I don't think I could ever find a design that I could happily live with forever. The ex got a nice Celtic horse design on her shoulder, which I liked, but couldn't see on my own back really.

(BTW - can anyone tell me what the craze is for those circles & stars tattoos that folks have on their necks and wrists these days? It just looks cheap & tacky to me :biggrin: )

Rigid Raider said:
Some CC women in 30 years:

tat3.jpg

Some CC men in 40 years:

old-tattoo-man.jpg
Hmmm. They both look cheery types. I wouldn't complain if I looked that happy at their age. :stop:

adscrim

Veteran
(BTW - can anyone tell me what the craze is for those circles & stars tattoos that folks have on their necks and wrists these days? It just looks cheap & tacky to me :stop: )[/quote]

Fashion - I read a quote a while back from Ozzy Osbourne regarding conversations he'd had with his daughter Kelly. She wanted a tattoo so she'd stand out. He replied with something along the lines of "if you want to stand out these days, don't get a tattoo."

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
At the age of 19, my niece was going out with a tattoo artist... got a bl00dy big rose tattooed on the back of her neck, then split up with him. Now she has to wear her hair long... but she's started training as a nurse, so has to tie her hair up... she now regrets having her tattoo done. :stop:

Tattoos suit some, not others. I had a Welsh girlfriend back in the early 80s who had a daffodil in a very intimate place, which was nice to discover :smile: Similarly the canadian woman in the mid 80s who had a small rose on her bum cheek :smile:

Rhythm Thief said:
I think a small devil on each bum cheek, with a shovel, and flames tatooed up your back above the crack. Then when you walked along, it would look like the two devils were stoking a fire in your arse.:smile:
:stop:
Sadly it would also involve you parading around nekkid. Which tends to get you thrown out of pubs.

Top Bottom