So wrong but I can't help myself....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
ColinJ said:
Funny you should mention Hawkwind... I've just bought Doremi Fasol Latido and In Search of Space, purely for turbo trainer duties of course :evil:. After a good 30 minute warm-up, Brainstorm is fantastic for 11 minutes and 32 seconds of flat-out pain!

As for Stacia, the rather blurred photo of her dancing nude on stage on the back of the cover of ISoS caught my eye and led me to this web page. I'd forgotten what a big lass she was (6 feet tall).

PS I've just remembered - I also bought Hall of the Mountain Grill but I don't like it. If you live in the UK and would like the CD as a Christmas present for yourself (i.e. you aren't going to flog it on eBay!), PM me.

I remember going to see Hawkwind at Newcastle City Hall and was agog at the sight of Stacia. I was half expecting her to be arrested - it was my first exposure (sic) to nudity. I was mesmerised for the entire set.

betty swollocks

large member
With all due modesty, I proclaim myself to have an impeccable taste in music (:evil:) and have a pretty vast collection encompassing many genres. I am particularly proud of the inclusion in all of this of 'The Show' by Girls Aloud.

Top Bottom