So, you've just won £148m...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Linford

I'd rent a nice property and move until I'd bought and done up what I particularly wanted.
Hand in the notice in work and if anyone asked in my new addy, I'd tell them I was a civil servant on a good pension :whistle:

After that though you would need to find a focus to keep you grounded and give you a reason to get up.
Absolutely. My dream is to open my own bike & cake shop, (bit corny but hey you gotta dream).

Somewhere cyclists would gravitate to as part of their rides. We could do your fettling while you had a browse, a brew and a slice of cake :thumbsup:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The bbc have a list of the top six euro winners and two are still anoymous so you can stay low key if you wish.

Night Train

Maker of Things
just imagine the hangers on who would surface from nowhere
That would be my main reason for keeping quiet about it and then maybe lying about which win it was.

I have kept the same attitude about it for a while, and said so. This had lead to some people (mainly from work) thinking I had already won and dropping hints a few times. Not being at work anymore could be leading some of them to think they were right all along!:rolleyes:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I think they are crazy to go public. There would be no way that id do that, even if they deemed it "the best course of action"
Id rather not have the money if I had no other choice than to go public with it. I couldnt live with all the crap, the hangers on, and the absolute hell it would bring.
Id rather have my health any day.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Exactly this, the gutter tabloids would offer a sum of cash to find the winner. The sudden resignation from your job, for sale sign outside the modest semi and the shiny red Ferrari on the drive just may raise suspicion !!

I would not make it public, and as for the things above? Well, I'd bide my time and do things over time, not draw attention to myself. Also I'd donate my money to things anonymsly.

Good luck to the tabloids in finding me!

Top Bottom