Solar Production Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
Battery at 84% and still trying to charge despite a leaden sky. Might be able to get some charge in the car too if the showers pass.

Currently at 64%, with 4.54kW being generated, and only 50 watts being used (I'm not at home, or it would be 150-200 watts being used).

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
50 watts when nobody is at home , the stuff of dreams :laugh:

kipster

Guru
WFH today and noticed that I get some shading from the neighbouring property as the sun is lower at this time of year. It's impacting what would otherwise be lovely sunshine from about 2:30 onwards.

I might need to look into installing solar optimisers

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
We got 5.2kwhs in the end and i reckon around 3kwhs was exported….

our base overnight is 35w kicking to 145w when the freezer kicks in, then i switched the office on, it kicks to around 275w

kipster

Guru
12.7kWh here today, batteries nearly full.

D

Deleted member 26715

Rang the DNO yesterday to ask what is happening, lady took a message & said that somebody would get back to me in a couple of days, had the call this morning, it is going via G99 & that they have 9 working weeks or 45 working days to respond to any application. The due date is the 16th November, but he expects to make a decision on Monday, he says a quick scan at the maps doesn't bring any red flags, but he has to do some calculations before he can confirm any decision. He also advised there is also a matter of a £365+vat fee to be paid which will be billed to the installer.

At least I know whats happening, I would have been okay with it, if the installer had advised this was the case, as it is I've worked all of this out myself reading on here & FB, but potentially the light is at the end of the tunnel.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

its a poor grey, wet, overcast day here.....not expecting much production

Hebe

getting better all the time
We've just emptied the last 20% of battery charge into the car. I think we'll be on the grid until Saturday, judging by the weather forecast.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Yesterdays export figures have come through....we produced 5.1kwh and exported 3.7kwh of it...72.54% export rate

Last edited:

Alex321

Veteran
We've just emptied the last 20% of battery charge into the car. I think we'll be on the grid until Saturday, judging by the weather forecast.

Ours is still on 46%, and even a tiny bit going into it. Forecast here is showing some sun for tomorrow & Saturday.

D

Deleted member 26715

I think I need to put my Inverter into my Blacklist of website, not sure it's doing me any good looking at it all the time

Top Bottom