Some of Buckinghamshire is flat - 29th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Could you add these detours to the first half, rather than the second half, when we'll be tired? ;)
Errr...

U

User10571

*Strokes chin and starts to think about doing this ride - having ridden relatively little in that neck of the woods*

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Ok. Recce #2 done. Still not happy with the distance, as I think it could be a mite longer, but I have some scenic detour ideas without any unnecessary climbing to deploy. In the meantime it looks like http://ridewithgps.com/trips/1658858.
That looks good. Sadly there are a pair of entries for the Moor Park 10k run for that afternoon sitting in the inbox. Though I think we might do our own freelance recce next weekend.

One thought - might the slightly gentler gradients of Crawley's Lane be fixie-friendlier than Hemp Lane (which is a bit of a pelt)?

U

User10571

Got to agree with srw, there's a couple of descents that may not be fixie friendly.
(I was going to mention it nearer the date).
Absorbed and understood.
I haz brakes. Front and back.
My bigger issue is more to do with having suitably sized slot in teh diary....

fabregas485

I am still newish to cycling, so I am slightly worried about being about to do the distance and the climbing. I have done a 45 mile ride before, but with the hills I am not how well I will do :sad:

Top Bottom