Some small landmarks from my spreadsheet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
This week, my new bicycle was 1 year old. I have covered just over 4,000 miles on it in that time.

I also see that, since I started cycling to work 19 months ago, I have saved £1000 in fuel costs!

Sorry for the spam, just feeling good about it. :smile:

BSRU

A Human Being
That's good going:thumbsup: .
My spreadsheet is telling me that I have just exceeded my best monthly commute total since I started commuting by bike, beating last years 1007km in September, still with the ride home to add to it.
No saving for me, as the money I spend far exceeds the money I save from not driving, but that is my own fault for keeping buying stuff.

sabian92

Über Member
How do you both set up a spreadsheet? Wanted to do it for ages but i'm naff with excel (and I'm an A-level IT student...:whistle:) so I'm on mycyclinglog at the moment but I'd rather have it in a spreadsheet.

OP
OP
MrHappyCyclist

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
How do you both set up a spreadsheet? Wanted to do it for ages but i'm naff with excel (and I'm an A-level IT student...:whistle:) so I'm on mycyclinglog at the moment but I'd rather have it in a spreadsheet.
Have this one. It is in OpenDocument format, so you need the OpenOffice.org software (which is free).
My gearing spreadsheet is also in there, but you can delete that if not interested.

Attachments

• CyclingSpreadsheetsFree.ods.zip
    32.4 KB · Views: 34

BSRU

A Human Being
Lots of spare time at work to mess around refining it and learn how to use excel^_^.

Top Bottom