Someone please buy this, before I am tempted!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Always wanted a Sirrus, and this one is currently on e-bay with a buy-it-now price of £299. Re-listed as it failed to sell at £320. If I can get it for £250 I might be tempted. BUT; I don't NEED it, so someone else please remove the temptation! Any opinions as to whether or not it is a good price? Seems to be, given the price other similar bikes are going for.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180764700240?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Buy it now and relax, its still less than half the new price, you know you want to.:bicycle:

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Car insurance due 6th December; home and contents insurance due 25th December; bill in for repair to lintel at back of house £200; Christmas just around the corner; and to top it off the agency work appears to be very hard to come by (or at least work within sensible traveling distance)!

I think I will have to make do with what I've got :sad:.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Probably wise.By coincidence our house insurance is 25th Dec. Lovely little present from Santa :angry:

I have been watching ebay for a decent folder, bromptons , bike fridays etc seem to go for way too much so looking at dawes and Dahons now. Mrs Banjo is watching me like a hawk so I think it will have to be next year on that one as well.

Top Bottom