Somerset levels ride

best sundays for you

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
P

peanut

Speck said:
Some of them say Coeforrrrrd

just bin oop North ta top me accent oop:biggrin:

blimey mate I ain't gonna undastand nufink ov wot you sed innit;)

had a good trip ? we used to regularly go up North to Middleham where my patner's son used to ride out for all the top yards . Funny place. Theres a pub every 20 yards along each side of the high street?:becool:

Yes 31st Sunday ride still on. I may have to modify the route a bit though. Did it in the car the other day.

simonali

Guru
Speck said:
Some of them say Coeforrrrrd

just bin oop North ta top me accent oop:biggrin:

I have to head to the Home Counties to do mine, as I'm originally from Bucks.

vorsprung

Veteran
peanut said:
SUNDAY RIDE 24th May 09

ok sorry its so late but things have been a bit hectic this week .
My route for this Sunday is as follows. Map to follow.

Meet at Langport Cycle Centre car park which is right at the end of the village high street

About what time on sunday? oic..9:30, sorry can't make it. Other things arranged to do then!

OP
OP
P

peanut

there arn't any organised rides Iain .

Unfortunately nobody seemed interested either that or they cannot make any of the proposed dates due to work or other family commitments .Its just too much hard work trying to organise one .
I am now exploring new rides around the levels when I can and I will post them here for people to try if they wish.

That is a shame, I was interested and wanted to go but like you said due to work or other family commitments I couldn't make them and when I could make it then the weather was very poor :smile:

OP
OP
P

peanut

well i'm sure someone will organise another iain.

Why don't you have a go at organising a ride yourself ?

Top Bottom