Something in me eye.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
Most hospitals have a walk in eye urgency department for this sort of thing which is set aside from the main casualty place. Either that or casualty.

I have worked in A&E and there was no problem seeing people with fb's in the eye.

Shaun

screenman

Legendary Member
Come on Reiver, you know the answer already. You only have one set of eyes look after them and get up the hospital. Hope it is sorted very quickly for you.

[QUOTE 3519239, member: 9609"]...any suggestions (other than going to the bloody hospital)[/QUOTE]

It appears you are not the only one with eye problems

young Ed

Veteran
Most hospitals have a walk in eye urgency department for this sort of thing which is set aside from the main casualty place. Either that or casualty.

I have worked in A&E and there was no problem seeing people with fb's in the eye.

Shaun
what do you mean when you say fb's in the eye? sorry to sound thick :sad:

and sorry to have to echo what everyone so far has said and what you don't want to hear but you only have one pair of eyes and being blind or seriously visually impaired isn't fun so be it a 60 miles round trip please, please go to the hospital! just for me? you can thank us later!;)
Cheers Ed

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3519239, member: 9609"]any suggestions (other than going to the bloody hospital)[/QUOTE]

No, because that's the only thing to do.

Get a move on too, stop procrastinating

Lets us know how you get on when you get a chance. All the best

Top Bottom