Somethings not right..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
..I have been browsing the online bike shops for a few weeks now and can't think of anything to buy :unsure:
I don't need anything, but usually there is the odd goodie/useless bit of kit that tempts my wallet open, maybe it's all the rain dampening(^_^) my enthusiasm for spending.

Doesn't help that CRC are constantly sending me £12 and £15 off codes to use, but I still can't find anything :scratch:

Gary E

Veteran
Make the most of the feeling. It won't last long! :wacko:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Same here for a while. I did pick up the ultra light rain cape in Aldi tonight, as hacienda looked warm enough on the cc run, so at the tiny size it packs up, I'll take one just in case.

Do need two new rims, but I will order them in a couple of weeks as I don't have time for a wheel build at the minute. CRC have the best prices at present.

I potentially need some new tyres for the fixed and Ribble, but not essential yet, loads of life yet.

musa

Über Member
..I have been browsing the online bike shops for a few weeks now and can't think of anything to buy :unsure:
I don't need anything, but usually there is the odd goodie/useless bit of kit that tempts my wallet open, maybe it's all the rain dampening(^_^) my enthusiasm for spending.

Doesn't help that CRC are constantly sending me £12 and £15 off codes to use, but I still can't find anything :scratch:

You can always buy me something, share the love why don't you?
Maybe I'll give you a magic spanner for your next KOM

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
My wish-list at CRC currently stands at nearly £600 but most of it is not in stock or currently needed.

I did buy a couple of bits from Aldi the other week (that race cape fossy mentions) was one and a couple of pairs of mitts.

I think the doctors visit might be the best idea :thumbsup:

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
If you're desperate to spend some money I can give you a (long) list of stuff I need.......

See - community minded to a fault me :smile:

Friz

The more you ride, the less your ass will hurt.
I was feeling the same way too. Fortunately I broke my sunglasses last night....

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I've just bought something on CRC. I blame you, Pots. Double if it's not here by Saturday. (Where's the "chews fingernails nervously" smilie?)

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
I've just bought something on CRC. I blame you, Pots. Double if it's not here by Saturday. (Where's the "chews fingernails nervously" smilie?)
Didn't know CRC had started selling cake :mrpig:
Or was it a pair of these that I know you've had your eye on for ages :girl:
jo lycra.jpg

Top Bottom