Son of mine is here at last

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Congratulations! Can I now stop wearing a hole in the carpet of the tearoom? :tongue:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thank you all so much.
Couldn't sleep much as you can guess.
Off back to the hospital. Speak to you all laters.
(After a trip to the post office to pick up some cycling bits of course)

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Well done (by which I mean well done to babyRauk and MrsRauk). Time for a tandem with a sidecar?

184141993_tp.jpg

(my start in cycling, by the way)

bauldbairn

ianrauk said:
(After a trip to the post office to pick up some cycling bits of course)

Yeah! Let's put thing's into perspective - you've still got the "Blue" add ons for the Spesh Carbon to sort out! :tongue: - :biggrin::laugh::smile:

Good luck with the new offspring Mr Rauk and all the best to Mrs Rauk. :angry:

Shaun

Founder
:huh::wacko::angry::sad::ohmy::huh::tired::excl::sad::sad::sad::tongue::biggrin::smile::angry::angry:

Congrats ... :biggrin:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Congragulations Ian! Wish you and the new family well though the birth sounded very tough!

Get plenty of rest!

Welcome Henry! Expect to see him out on a ride soon on a matching blue bike -lol

Slowgrind

Congratulations to you and your family! We have a grandson due in two months and you've got me charged!

ChrisKH

Guru
Many congratulations Ian, Mrs Ian and IanJunior! My first son was exactly the same; ten days late and a Caesarian as he had the cord round his neck.

Enjoy! ;)

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
My congratulations and at the same time my commiserations to the impending sleep deprevation that you will get for the next few years. :eek:

However it should not be long before you master the art of being awake whilst at the same time pretending to be asleep ;)

Top Bottom