Son of mine is here at last

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah - many congrats!

My niece had her baby girl this weekend too, so Spring must be here!

Congratulations Ian!! All that effort is worth it in the end. ;)

bad boy

Über Member
Only just seen this Ian congrats mate all the best to you and your family, its a great feeling I know enjoy it mate.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello all and thanks for all your messages. This really is a great forum with equally great people. I Just got back from the hospital and mother and baby are doing fine. He was 7lbs12, which is not bad seeing as him mum is only 4'10". He has bright blue eyes and dark brown hair... I was expecting/hoping for a little red head...cheers Magnatom.. will have a word with the Postie tomorrow.
Mrs Ian looks like she has been knocked into next week but all well and good, mother and baby should be home for the weekend. So Henry can move into his Blue Is The Colour nursery.
One thing I should say. The nurses and midwives of the PRU in Orpington are absolute stars. They are wonderful people who do a wonderful job. When things were looking tough for a while they smoothed the way and went above and beyond the call of duty to make things better for us all. I thank them from the bottom of my heart they are truly special people.

Top Bottom