FNRttC Southend Ride Friday 10th March 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
You cunning opportunist! :laugh:
Sarfend to Deal is about 90 mikes, so after a flat FNRttC of 60 miles that's within my range!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sarfend to Deal is about 90 mikes, so after a flat FNRttC of 60 miles that's within my range!

A fair old trek Southend to Dartford is 30 miles, then Deal about 70 miles from Dartford.
The route I would take is the FNR route to Whitstable as far as Saeasalter then head south east, Crab & Winkle Way, Canterbury, then on to Sandwich then Deal

Fab Foodie

A fair old trek Southend to Dartford is 30 miles, then Deal about 70 miles from Dartford.
The route I would take is the FNR route to Whitstable as far as Saeasalter then head south east, Crab & Winkle Way, Canterbury, then on to Sandwich then Deal
Cheers. Maybe not this time....but who knows!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
@ianrauk Is the Ferry at Gravesend a possibility?

Good call. I had forgot about it. Will cut out the Dartford option. and knock off about 12 miles off the journey.
Yes, it's £4.00 a pop, every half hour and takes about 5 minutes.

upload_2017-2-15_12-19-11.png

Fab Foodie

Good call. I had forgot about it. Will cut out the Dartford option. and knock off about 12 miles off the journey.
Yes, it's £4.00 a pop, every half hour and takes about 5 minutes.

View attachment 337820
Thanks Ian, like a boat ride!
I reckon direct route to Deal using the ferry is 80 miles and the scenic via Whitstable and Reculver is about 99 miles. OK, enough thread diversion....for now :-)

wanda2010

Guru
[QUOTE 4683993, member: 21629"]I'm off.[/QUOTE]

Is that the same as "not going on this ride"?

Top Bottom