FNRttC Southend Ride Friday 10th March 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Yep, people turn-up on all sorts of unsuitable machines and seem to make it through to breakfast.....

....resists urge to dig-out the BSA..... The fixie on the other hand....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The one where the water bottles froze at the halfway stop? It was so bonkers that I was hooked from then on.

And my freehub froze open.....

J1888

Über Member
Cool, my form went through OK last week so all good - very excited

ianmac62

Guru
AFAIK C2C Rail don't offer the ultra-cheap advance fares (where you have to nominate a particular train time) for Southend-Fenchurch Street journeys. Their cheapest fare is the off-peak single, available as a walk-on fare. Buying in advance is no cheaper but might save time at the station ticket machines if you collected it in advance too. Groupsave gets a reduction equivalent to a (senior) railcard. That's where between four and nine people rock up to the ticket office (not a ticket machine) and buy tickets to travel together. Railcard holders do not get a further discount on Groupsave.

Stands back and waits to be corrected.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
For those who are willing.. The SMRbtH will be in full effect.
Taking those that want to back towards London. Well Dartford to be precise will head over the water back to Kentishland. If people want a gpx file of the route from Dartford into London so avoiding the dreaded A2 then I'm happy to do.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
For those who are willing.. The SMRbtH will be in full effect.
Taking those that want to back towards London. Well Dartford to be precise will head over the water back to Kentishland. If people want a gpx file of the route from Dartford into London so avoiding the dreaded A2 then I'm happy to do.
Yes pleeze :-)

Top Bottom