Specialized Allez 16 2011 Road Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brad

Hello there, I am just gauging interest at the moment and thought I would check here as a first port of call. This bike was purchased from Evans cycles around January time for £569.99 and has done 280 miles (Bought the wireless computer with the bike) since new. It is in excellent condition and is a prime example that has been maintained to the highest level with a FULL clean after every ride. The size of the frame is 52CM so is suitable for a small-medium sized person.

Full Spec here: http://www.evanscycl...n&promo=Content

The reason for sale Is I would like to upgrade/fund some driving lessons. The bike is for collection only or buyer arranges there own courier.

I am after £400 due to the condition of the bike. I have 100% feedback on other forums and ebay. Payment is cash on collection with a 20% deposit to be made via paypal.

If purchased I can throw in some extras such as muc off cleaning brushes/lubricants etc.

Please note the clip less pedals and cycle computer are not included but can be purchased for a nominal fee if bought along with the bike. I can include the original toe strap pedals with the bike.

Any questions please drop me a PM or text/call me on 07502270885.

100_1041.jpg

100_1042.jpg

100_1046.jpg

100_1047.jpg

100_1044.jpg

Any more pictures required I can send Via E-mail.

Kind Regards, Brad (Location: Bury GTR Manchester)

Top Bottom