Specialized Hardrock pulled out of garage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
The Hardrock was my first 'proper' bike!
Great fun was had, before I traded it in for a Canondale SL4.

All of my best car boot sale finds have been lower end major brand mtb stylee needing a little TLC but not too much. Personally I find the Hardrock a bit nose heavy because of the forks but it is off road and commuter capable. Definitely worth doing up.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
It's a decent enough evening, and there's a couple of hours daylight left - so go give it a ride! I'm going to pop out for a spin, but it's a tough choice, do I take a 29 year old Raleigh MTB or a 46 year old Raleigh roadster? - decisions, decisions...….

DRM

Guru
All of my best car boot sale finds have been lower end major brand mtb stylee needing a little TLC but not too much. Personally I find the Hardrock a bit nose heavy because of the forks but it is off road and commuter capable. Definitely worth doing up.
I recently sold my Hardrock Pro in order to get a gravel bike & I can confirm it's a genuine MTB, it had been round Sherwood Pines, Dalby Forest, Leeds Urban Bike Park & some VTT trails in Northern France one year, it coped well with the MTB trails there, if I'm not mistaken it looks like that one has disc mounts on, would make a good upgrade if it does.

Drago

Legendary Member
Haddocks are never worth much, mainly because the bread and butter ones never cost that much to begin with. The Haddock is Spesh's general purpose lower range trail tool, and they punch above their weight and have quite a following as a result. It looks solid enough, I'd be inclined to give it a clean and a service and ride it and having a great mind you clearly thunk the same.

Top Bottom