Speed camera question..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Rhythm Thief said:
Come on then you lot, let's get some insults on the go. BFTB has callously endangered the lives of an entire orphanage full of children and a coach load of war veterans with his blatant disregard of the law of the land. Er, I mean, his friend has done those things.

;):biggrin:

I think credit has been given for accepting responsibility and (hopefully) repenting the act!

What he hasn't done is squealed that as an "otherwise law abiding motorist" he has been forced by the speed camera to break the law, and has hence been persecuted, hunted and victimised by a quasi military right wing organisation who have diverted all their resources into attacking his right to drive in a dangerous manner when they could be out catching real criminals

Dave5N

Über Member
User76 said:
I think probably the best advice is to nip back to the camera, say about 2.30 in the morning (with a balaclava on and your car number plates swapped or taken off), and cut it down with a chainsaw (pulling it over works as well), then smash it open and take the camera out and burn the film. Then you are in the clear anyway:evil:

Bloody hell. And YOU'RE the therapist!

Mortiroloboy

I had a look on my way past yesterday, the countdown markers are on the same side of the carriageay as the camera, but they are at the rear, as in behind the moneybox er, sorry camera, I'm even more confused now.

Mortiroloboy

I refer to my earlier post, when the safety camera's were first erected, they were on the nearside verge facing away from the traffic( i.e. if they were activated they would produce an image of the rear plate) the countdown markers were in front of the camera.

Then one day, low and behold the cameras were turned around, the poles were still in place, they had just turned the box through 180 degrees to face the oncoming traffic, but he lines weren't painted on the other side, in front of the now repositioned camera, as I said very confusing.

Top Bottom