Speeding...

CoG...

• ...should adorn a black mask and start burning every speed camera in the UK

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ...should have been cycling in the first place

• ...should object as "just" 9mph over the limit is not scientifically reliable

• ...is a whinger, rightly caught and should just pay the f****r

• ...should blame the thought of being in Dudley as the reason for driving fast to escape

• ...should claim temporary blackout

• ...should do a runner and escape to Brazil like Ronnie

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
Given that most drivers seem to slow down if they notice a speed camera and in your instance lets hope you did actually notice it, which then means you were probably driving at a speed considerably in excess of 39mph just before you were clocked in the 30 limit. So plead guilty and take the punishment like a man.

If I were PM on my fist day I would have mulitplied all motoring penalties by 5 to help with the National Debt. So count yourself lucky that I am not PM and that Dave, Nick and George haven't thought of this yet ;).

Obviously your impending punishment is of little consequence to you given by the flippancy of your OP and poll. You certainly don't appear very contrite or remorseful.

You are a menace. Slow down before you kill some one :whistle:.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Most of the cameras in London run out of film straight away, have been flashed a few times and you never get a letter. Have only ever been done by a dude with a gun hiding in a hedge...

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Crankarm said:
Given that most drivers seem to slow down if they notice a speed camera and in your instance lets hope you did actually notice it, which then means you were probably driving at a speed considerably in excess of 39mph just before you were clocked in the 30 limit. So plead guilty and take the punishment like a man.

If I were PM on my fist day I would have mulitplied all motoring penalties by 5 to help with the National Debt. So count yourself lucky that I am not PM and that Dave, Nick and George haven't thought of this yet :whistle:.

Obviously your impending punishment is of little consequence to you given by the flippancy of your OP and poll. You certainly don't appear very contrite or remorseful.

You are a menace. Slow down before you kill some one :smile:.
A sense of humour would help to see the post and the poll in the context that CoG intended ;)

Davidc

Guru
I've said Brazil. Thats because transportation as a penalty has been abolished so I'm glad to see you offering to do it voluntarily.

Serious matter is speeding, it kills people. Just don't.

Crankarm

Guru
Smokin Joe said:
A sense of humour would help to see the post and the poll in the context that CoG intended ;)

What you mean your sick sense of humour and suggestion to pervert the course of justice :whistle:? Yeah right!

Smokin Joe said:
Don't back down now.

Nip over to Campaign and offer fifty quid to anyone who'll take the points for you as you're already on nine for knocking down a cyclist. Should generate a good 100 pages of entertainment.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
zimzum42 said:
Most of the cameras in London run out of film straight away, have been flashed a few times and you never get a letter. Have only ever been done by a dude with a gun hiding in a hedge...
Newer cameras don't run on film now.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Guess it must be the old ones that are flashing me then.

And I don't mean when I go past the sheltered housing...

Randochap

Senior hunter
I don't have much time for speeding motorists who evidently think they don't have enough time to drive responsibly.

Some people find this funny until they hit someone and lives are changed or cut short.

And believe me, given my present predicament, I missed the humour in this post.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Noses in.......

Yup another thread full of holier than thoes.

Give the OP a break - it's obviously it wasn't intended as a piss take of the seriousness of what he's done, more of a piss take that he's been a right muppet.

Some people really need to get off their high horses in here.

CoG - you should be fined, whipped, rolled in honey and fed to bees. That's just for being anywhere near Sedgley.

dondare

Über Member
Crankarm said:

If I were PM on my fist day I would have mulitplied all motoring penalties by 5 to help with the National Debt. So count yourself lucky that I am not PM and that Dave, Nick and George haven't thought of this yet :smile:.

You are a menace. Slow down before you kill some one :biggrin:.

The point of speeding penalties is too make drivers stay within the (supposedly safe if usually somewhat arbitrary) limit: not to pay off the national debt.

A more effective way of doing this would be to reduce the fine to an administration charge and increase the number of points incurred.

Top Bottom