Speedy Ride for food-Olympic RoadRace Route-Sat 10th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 1499879"]
You wait, you scoffers - I have a shiny new bike!
[/quote]

Apparently your bike is like your missus User. you keep promising it a Friday night out and end up sitting indoors noshing, boozing and watching the box. :tongue:

Did the other bike break, or did you just want something else the same but clean? :smile:

Have a lovely ride!

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Not sure of the best route from Southgate to HPC thoughts?

Easiest is the route I take. Bus lanes pretty much all the way so nice and quick with hardly any traffic hindrance.

A1 to Archway, A400 through Tufnell Park, Kentish Town to Camden. As you approach Camden pick up signs of Euston and follow to the A4200. Ride that down to Aldwych, keep right and get onto the Strand. Follow the Strand to Admiralty Arch, ride through up the Mall, wave to Queenie, up Constitution hill to Wellington Arch, Hyde Park Corner.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/688337

Abs

Easiest is the route I take. Bus lanes pretty much all the way so nice and quick with hardly any traffic hindrance.

A1 to Archway, A400 through Tufnell Park, Kentish Town to Camden. As you approach Camden pick up signs of Euston and follow to the A4200. Ride that down to Aldwych, keep right and get onto the Strand. Follow the Strand to Admiralty Arch, ride through up the Mall, wave to Queenie, up Constitution hill to Wellington Arch, Hyde Park Corner.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/688337

Abs

Thanks,

Having played with RWGPS last night that was one of the routes I was looking at, around 9 miles from my front door....

So that day will be a 100 plus!!

Are you doing the ride? If so perhaps we could meet up?

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Thanks,

Having played with RWGPS last night that was one of the routes I was looking at, around 9 miles from my front door....

So that day will be a 100 plus!!

Are you doing the ride? If so perhaps we could meet up?

I am indeedy. Although to get my September 100 requires that I do an extra two laps of Hyde Park at the end of the day before riding home. Martok will also be riding with us and likely doing the same two final laps. You must be over in New Southgate then if you're at 9 miles. We're just down the road in Muswell Hill. I'll have a look at how long it normally takes me. Could meet outside the church in Muswell if that suits?

I am now confirmed. Question is will I be able to keep up?

Most certainly.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I am now confirmed. Question is will I be able to keep up?

Not a prayer..... :whistle:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 1499898"]
I'm now a 'no' due to having things that weekend to do.

Have a good ride everyone.
[/quote]

Alright mate... another time

Top Bottom