Speedy Ride for food-Olympic RoadRace Route-Sat 10th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
no overground running so I will have to bike it. If I can't make 8.30 "prompt" I will aim to meet you in Richmond park and cut through hammersmith. I have a variety of numbers so I'll keep in contact!

I'll give you a 6:30am wakeup phone call if you'd like. :biggrin:

I'll give you a 6:30am wakeup phone call if you'd like. :biggrin:

No need for that kind of behaviour! :-) should be fine as long as stuff at work is ok

martint235

Dog on a bike
Feeling a touch nervous about this ride now. My energy levels are really low and I've dropped around a stone due to not being able to eat properly for the last couple of weeks. Will see how I get on but may bail at the last minute..... :sad:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Feeling a touch nervous about this ride now. My energy levels are really low and I've dropped around a stone due to not being able to eat properly for the last couple of weeks. Will see how I get on but may bail at the last minute..... :sad:

Wuss....you polished off that huge plate of fish & chips at the Ypres last week..

Yeah no probs mate...take it easy... and stop feeling the hole in your gums with your tongue or it will take longer to heal.
thumbsup.png

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly

Aargh...get well soon.

Weather forecast not looking too good at moment- windy (tailwind for the ride back in at least!) and possibly some precipitation as well...

martint235

Dog on a bike
Wuss....you polished off that huge plate of fish & chips at the Ypres last week..

Yeah no probs mate...take it easy... and stop feeling the hole in your gums with your tongue or it will take longer to heal.
thumbsup.png

I know but I still suffered on the ride back from Rye.

Not touching the socket at all!! Honest! It's on the long list of things I'm not allowed to do.

You can stick at the back with me on the tourer! :biggrin:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That will be three of us at the back, especially if the weather forecast is less favourable..

This will be my first 100 miler including the route to/from HPC

1: no one will be at the back unless your name is StuAff..
whistling.gif
biggrin.gif

2: first 100 miler?.. brilliant.. time for the obligatory thumbs up piccie at the 100 mile mark... it's now traditional.

Top Bottom