[SPOILER] "Endeavour" - the code for Morse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
SPOILER ALERT

I watched the second half of this last night.

Did anyone see all of it? What did you think?

I thought it was very good. The actor playing the "young Morse" was brilliant. I would recommend it to Morse fans. You may have missed it, as it was hidden away, I think, on ITV3.

Please do not give too much away to those who may have recorded it, or want to watch it on ITV's iplayer. I will be watching it again no doubt.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I'd have thought "young Morse" was Jack Regan!

martint235

Dog on a bike
:blush: I thought it was ITV3. My apologies. I expect they will show it again. Why can't I record it from the iplayer thingy?
I've not really used any of the "on demand" style services (iplayer etc) but I think for copyright reasons you can't record from them.

It may be worth the MODs adding spoiler to the thread title just in case.

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I've not really used any of the "on demand" style services (iplayer etc) but I think for copyright reasons you can't record from them.

It may be worth the MODs adding spoiler to the thread title just in case.

Yes, thank you Martin, :thumbsup: I have reported my own opening post so that a Mod Support Team member can do that please.

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I deduce that you did not watch it then Threecopsmcginty.

Or shall I give you a clue. D'oh!

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I watched it. I guessed 'who did it' about half way through but couldn't say how :becool:.
Was better than the prequel "Rock & Chips" to Only Fools or "First of the Summer Wine".

Anyone know if there are any plans make any more episodes or is to be a one off?

siadwell

Guru
I watched it. I guessed 'who did it' about half way through but couldn't say how :becool:.
Was better than the prequel "Rock & Chips" to Only Fools or "First of the Summer Wine".

Anyone know if there are any plans make any more episodes or is to be a one off?

According to the wikipedia entry for Inspector Morse: "On August 2011 it was announced that ITV was to film a prequel drama, Endeavour, with author Colin Dexter's participation. It will portray a young Morse in his university days and early career,[6]. English actor Shaun Evans is to play the young Morse.[7] The drama will be broadcast on 2 January 2012. A decision on commissioning a series has not yet been made. [8]"

Top Bottom