[SPOILERS] Critérium du Dauphiné

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I see Cobo is down to lead the Movistar team. Not heard his name mentioned much this season. Presumably he's aiming for the Vuelta again? (And presumably Movistar will be backing him for the Vuelta rather than Valverde?)

d.

raindog

er.....
I think rain is forecast at sometime this afternoon, which might bugger the results, not that that will mean much in the grand scheme of things as it's only the prologue.

EDIT
just realised, Millar's back at last.

raindog

er.....
Nice ride from Durbridge. Probably the best result for Brad - high up in the times without the worry of wearing yellow.

Keith Oates

Janner
Wiggins is only one second off the lead and with the wind having a greater negative affect on the later starters, I think he'll be very well pleased with that performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
Eurosport player don't seem to be showing it live at all....ggrrrrr!

France3.fr (via steephill) is working well. When combined with cyclingnews commentary, it's easy to follow the race (depending on who is updating the ticker).

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Nice win for Evans - reminds me of what Wiggins did on the first stage of Romandie - showing he's in top condition and can win in a way you wouldn't expect.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Good result for Coppel - some of the French papers were talking him up as the dark horse contender for this and Le Tour. We shall see.

Top Bottom