Spooky goings on,s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
The ex brother-in-law popped round tonight to see me and have a catch up, and started chatted about spooky going on,s at his house. He's not one for mincing his words or telling me porkies and what he says is what it is. He's often said that hears unusual noises upstairs, and recently he's heard the draws in the fitted bedroom units opening whilst they were all downstairs. Tonight though he seemed a little unhinged by what happened last week. He was the only one in the house when he heard the draw upstairs opening, and when he went to look he found it wide open.Strangely he didn't feel scared by it (as to not having a bad feeling about it) I've just suggested to him to use his camcorder on time lapse to catch anything , but I think he's a bit reluctant just incase he catches something.
I don't know if you have , but have you ever been to a place or building where it feels not right and dam right creepy. There was a scrap yard not to far from where I live ,right in the middle of nowhere. I don't know what it was about the place, but it would make the hairs on my back stand up on end to the point I wouldn't go there. There was just a very negative vibe about the place that I couldn't put my finger on. I know there not the most uplifting places at any time, but this place in particular really felt weird and uncomfortable to be there.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Nope, don't believe in it myself.

Last edited:
no, I have a 6th sense.......this statement may not be true

I have a family history of such things.

My mother saw my aunt standing smiling at the foot of her bed the morning she died.
Another aunt regularly saw the dead, and saw a roman legion walk through the dungeons of that castle in York.

I've been spared it so far and would rather not have anything happen.

classic33

Leg End Member
I have a family history of such things.

My mother saw my aunt standing smiling at the foot of her bed the morning she died.
Another aunt regularly saw the dead, and saw a roman legion walk through the dungeons of that castle in York.

I've been spared it so far and would rather not have anything happen.
Why?

Top Bottom