Sportive Kinross

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No with COG Velo. Green and white tops. Fair city were behind me for a long time though and that included a few descents. I spent 20 minutes on the front and not one of them took a turn, ha. Swines. I was cracking on though. Some of the descents were spectacular. Some were a bit iffy. Then there was the ones where the potholes and gravel were the good surface. :dry:

edindave

Über Member
Dave try uploading it to different sites RWGPS, Strava, GC etc or try converting the file with www.gpsies.com to another format; I think Ive also seen recovery programs on the web but I couldnt be sure. Well done btw :bravo:

Had a scan of the tcx file but can't see anything obvious. Strava spits it out as well. The FIT editor tool I found doesn't run on OSX, but all is not lost, I've posted a request for help on the Garmin forum so fingers crossed. :smile:

edindave

Über Member
No I hadn't previously but am just looking at that now... it seems to feedback the code errors. Could be on to something.

Got the file back from Garmin and they managed to recover it to the same state I did. Most of the ride is there except for a chunk around Dunning. Never mind!

AuldAl

Regular
Great day, came in second, in my class, but then there were only two of us! Got a late entry so the last 10-15 miles of the black were hard as not enough training & snow & gales earlier didn't help either!

The headwind on the way back was just evil. I too rode that part alone. It hurt.
Good effort Al.

kedab

Veteran
Pretty sure it was the constant climbing then descending. My body didn't know wether it was going up or down.
The sunburn i simply cannot explain.
that's an awesome ride pedro - average 17+mph up hill and down dale?! top stuff indeed. i am now very aware of just how much i've got to improve in strength and fitness before i attempt one of these! i struggle with 600 ft of elevation change at times :huh:

Top Bottom