Spot the herecy...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
Spot the heresy...

MORTIROLO_MIRAGE.jpg

Anything wrong?

Dave5N

Über Member
Dunno. S'pose they have those nice shimano levers and then go and spoil it with all that campagnono gearing.

Was that it?

Young Un

I thought shimano levers didnt work with campag derailiers?

My eyesight isnt good enough to see what it says on the rear derailier so it could just be the campag chainset.

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Dave5N said:
Dunno. S'pose they have those nice shimano levers and then go and spoil it with all that campagnono gearing.

Was that it?

Yes, and I'd take your line of thinking, just thought some would be outraged at the horrifying cross-breeding of their beloved Italian parts.

Young Un said:
I thought shimano levers didnt work with campag derailiers?

My eyesight isnt good enough to see what it says on the rear derailier so it could just be the campag chainset.

Yes I thought that as well, and it's a Campag rear mech, could possibly say 'Centaur'

bof said:
The cables from the 105 shifters are all under the bar tape?

Yes, odd that, perhaps this is some photoshop tomfoolery, but it was on their own website :angry:

Young Un

bof said:
The cables from the 105 shifters are all under the bar tape?

I think that is just the camera angle - if you look with the photo on full size then only the brake cable appear from under the bar tape - I think you will find that the gear cables have been lined up with the drop bars so that you can't see them

Young Un

If it was a shimano fornt mech then that would fine. And for the rear mech's you can get those adapter thing that go on the very end of the gear cable just before the derailier but there doesnt appear to be one of those.:angry:

Steve

yello

spandex said:
So no one spotted that the cable going to the R mech is on the inside of the frame! and that the R brake cable outer was cut 1in short but still used?

Yes, of course I did. I was just waiting for someone else to mention it :angry:

I like these quizzes - they make me realise just how much I don't know. I just ride the damned things!

Top Bottom