Spotted for sale elsewhere: Vintage / Classic bikes, framesets and components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
I'm trying to get enthusiastic about modern shape bikes Never owned one or even ridden one . Spotted this, seller wants €350 . Not sure if l can take the frame shape seriously though ! It kind of looks as though l would be permanently going up hill .
Am l just an old stick in the mud ?

Don't bother. They're plain ugly. I wouldn't take a bike like that if it was free. Stick to the ones that make you smile when you see them. Nicely proportioned slender frames with horizontal top tubes.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
it's a good job we are all different
Some fat tubes on that one that make a small frame look even smaller

woodbutcher

Veteran
This LOOK is for sale in Aquitaine , carbon forks alloy frame . Anyone familiar with this model....nice paintwork^_^
78616624_10215701143537169_1077995473710612480_n.jpg

davidphilips

Veteran
This is currently on the woodbutcher radar , has anyone had or ridden an Olmo ....what's the verdict ?
View attachment 495927 View attachment 495926
View attachment 495928
View attachment 495929

View attachment 495930
Very nice frame, dont think you would have much problem if you ever wanted to sell it again as they are very sought after.

woodbutcher

Veteran
@woodbutcher - I had an Olmo Rigel for a couple of months last winter. Rode well but it was too big for me.

Very much a race-oriented geometry.
Thats interesting to know DCLane , l will see how l get on with his one ( l am no racer ) . My plan is to enjoy the build , ride it for a while and then depending on finances either move it on or keep it a while longer.
I have six bikes which l ride and enjoy riding but l can't see the point in hanging on to many more or they simply wouldn't get used enough :smile:

Top Bottom