Spring and summer boating type striped blazer to make me stand out from the riff raff...help me decide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So Accy, when can we see a pic of you in the middle of Accrington standing out above the riff raff?
i recommend a nonchalant pose on the accrington library staircase languidly stroking the owl* - great stained glass in the background.

* not a euphemism.

Drago

Legendary Member
Its like Mr Benn. Accy dresses up in tweeds, steps out of the dressing room and its 1921 all over again.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The owner of the retro clothing shop I'm kind of working in tells me that striped blazers are 'in' this spring/summer. I hope not as I like to stand out in an individualistic(is there such a word?🤔) way. I don't want every Tom,Dick or Harry looking like me,or more to the point,me looking like them!! 🧐 Imagine Bozo Johnson in a boating blazer!!! 😬

The owner of the retro clothing shop I'm kind of working in tells me that striped blazers are 'in' this spring/summer. I hope not as I like to stand out in an individualistic(is there such a word?🤔) way. I don't want every Tom,Dick or Harry looking like me,or more to the point,me looking like them!! 🧐 Imagine Bozo Johnson in a boating blazer!!! 😬
In in accy?
Does that mean i've missed the london wave again?
(I haven't been in for donkeys' years)
Am intrigued i must admit by the "kind of working in". Do you just waft around as part of some devilish marketing plot to create a new in scene/venue,like a latter day blitz kid?

Last edited:
Top Bottom