Spring and summer boating type striped blazer to make me stand out from the riff raff...help me decide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I hear that Accy wears a tweed balaclava when out on the rob.

Last edited:

stephec

Legendary Member
@Accy cyclist the Joe Brown catalogue arrived here today, I reckon these are right up your street.

stephec

Legendary Member
It is,i like the dark jacket with the stripes.
I'm quite tempted by it.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Am intrigued i must admit by the "kind of working in". Do you just waft around as part of some devilish marketing plot to create a new in scene/venue,like a latter day blitz kid?
For the last 30 years i've done some might say hard physical work:training:,so standing around in a shop,putting clothes on hangers,chatting to customers,taking card payments etc doesn't seem like work to me.:okay:

Last edited:

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
The owner of the retro clothing shop I'm kind of working in tells me that striped blazers are 'in' this spring/summer. I hope not as I like to stand out in an individualistic(is there such a word?🤔) way. I don't want every Tom,Dick or Harry looking like me,or more to the point,me looking like them!! 🧐 Imagine Bozo Johnson in a boating blazer!!! 😬

There is your problem. What year is he currently working in, 1928?

Drago

Legendary Member
For the last 30 years i've done some might say hard physical work:training:,so standing around in a shop,putting clothes on hangers,chatting to customers,taking card payments etc doesn't seem like work to me.:okay:
Ah, so that's your wheeze - wander into a shop, pretend to be staff, sell some gear, pocket the cash, nonchalantly wander off again with your straw boater at a jaunty angle.

Top Bottom